Theme Romance Documentation
Customizing Text Elements:
Install the theme into your Concrete5 website (Dashboard > Extend Concrete5>Add Functionality)
There are several pre-canned styles set to match the theme available in the in-context editor under the "Style" toolbar menu:
- Fancy Gold
- Fancy Brown
Adding header image and social links:
The images associated with the theme have been installed in your File Manager (Dashboard > Files >File Manager)
Adding Social Links:
To add social links:
- Go to: Dashboard > Stacks and Blocks > Stacks > Social Icons
Click Social Icons
- Click the "Social Icons" stack
Add a Content Block
- Add a "Content" block
Add an Image
- Click "Add Image" in the upper left of the toolbar and click the checkbox next to the icons that you want to add.
- In the "With Selected" dropdown select "Choose"
Making the Icons into Links
- Click on the first icon (it should highlight yellow) and click the "Insert Link" button on the bottom of the toolbar
- Fill out the dialogue box that opens and hit "Insert"
- Repeat for all of the icons that you are adding
Save Your Work!
- Click "Add" to close the content editor and then hit "Approve Changes" in the Social Icon Stack Box
- This stack is global so when you return to your website those icons should be in place and clickable on all pages.
Add the Shadow Under The Top Image
Version 1.2.0 - To add the shadow to the Top Image, click on the image block after adding it >> Design >> CSS tab >> type 'shadow' into the css field.
Version 1.2.1 - To add a top image with a shadow, add an "Image Shadow" block to your page instead of a normal image block and select the image that you want.
That's it! Save your changes! Whoot!